The accounting department is responsible for accounting procedures, administration of contributions and payments, supervision and administration of pension funds as well as the work related to the various accounts and accountancy software.
Activities of the accounting department:
- management of the cash flow. It includes working with the cash flows, international and fast payments, stopping of wrongful payments, registration of payments in the external bank accounts of the company in the internal systems, and accounting procedures of the internal accounts.
The accounting administration department is responsible for the accounting of the following products:
- pensions accumulated by the employer,
- cumulative unit-linked life insurance,
- unit-linked life insurance,
- private health insurance,
- health insurance for groups.