The financial department is responsible for the efficient administration of invoices and its main accounting procedures. Our task is to ensure that invoices sent for payment comply with all Swedish legal requirements.
- registering the receivings, perform closures of the month and year ends and take care of costs allocation;
- reporting, control and the analysis of the financial data.
- maintaining of the contact with suppliers and employees of the Group, responding to requests regarding invoices and payments;
- managing and paying bills according to the established payment terms;
- monitoring of the Swedish tax system and its changes.