Please be informed that Skandia Operations Center, UAB and Skandikon Operations Center, UAB are the data controllers of candidates participating in employee selection. The data submitted by the candidates is processed for the hiring purpose, based on the consent of the candidates.
Data controllers will use certain processors to process personal data for candidates. Such data processors are our corporate group companies in Sweden: Livforsakringsbolaget Skandia omsesidigt AB, Skandikon Administration AB as well as other companies that provide us with data storage, processing, handling and related services.
Personal data submitted by candidates will be kept until the end of a specific selection.
We inform you that candidates have the following rights regarding their personal data:
- the right of access to their personal data processed by data controller;
- the right to rectification of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete data;
- the right to withdraw the consent to process personal data at any time;
- the right to erasure of personal data or to restriction its processing, when it has a legal basis;
- the right to data portability transmitting personal data to another data controller or receiving it directly from data controller in a form that is convenient to you;
- the right to complain to the Supervisory Authority of the State Data Protection Inspectorate if you think that your personal data is being processed illegally (e-mail: email@example.com).
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us at the following contacts:
Skandia Operations Center, UAB and Skandikon Operations Center, UAB, located at Ukmergė g. 322, 12 106 Vilnius, Data Protection Officer Linas Liubeckas, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org